Policies & FAQ
Welcome to the hidden vault!
- All orders will be shipped USPS Ground Advantage (formerly USPS First Class) by default.
- Priority shipping is required on all orders over 4 bottles. Use the 'Priority Shipping Upgrade' listing to cover the shipping increase from First Class.
- If you would like to add "Signature Required" please contact me with your order number and I will invoice you for the additional fee after you checkout.
- International shipping at this time only includes Canada.
- In stock item turnaround time (TAT) is 1 to 5 business days. Usually orders will ship within 2 days but may take the full TAT. Shipping is Monday through Friday excluding holidays and personal vacations.
- Decant/Sample pre-order turnaround time (TAT): These items are not yet in stock and TAT is calculated after the product has arrived from Nocturne Alchemy. The decanting process may take up to 15 business days after the package is received from NA, and up to an additional 5 business days for packing and shipping. For current detailed status updates please see the Facebook group: Kosmikfade's NA decant circle
- Shipping label information is taken from PayPal. Please make sure your name and address are correct before placing your order.
- No refunds/returns/cancellations accepted on decant pre-orders.
- No refunds/returns/exchanges on orders once they have shipped.
- No refunds or replacements for items that are lost or stolen after acceptance by the USPS. If there are problems with your package after it's shipped you will need to file a claim with the USPS to resolve the issue.
- Item, or order Cancellation/Refund requests only accepted on non pre-order orders that have not yet shipped.
- There is a $1.00 processing fee for all cancellation/refund requests including shipping refunds, or removal of item(s), and any applicable transaction fees from the order will not be returned. This includes if you order multiple times and want to combine orders, $1 fee will not be refunded to each ship fee after the original ship fee allocated for the order to ship.
- All questions, concerns or problems regarding Nocturne Alchemy perfumes purchased from Crypta Obscura must be submitted to Crypta Obscura directly: Contact
- What does Crypta Obscura mean? Crypta Obscura is Latin for hidden/dark vault.
- What is Nocturne Alchemy? Nocturne Alchemy is a perfume company that is under the House of NA. You can find out all about them here: https://nocturnealchemy.com/
- What is the condition of the vault and resrugence perfumes sold by Crypta Obscura? All perfume bottles listed on the Nocturne Alchemy Vault page are sealed, unopened bottles shipped to me direct from the Nocturne Alchemy studio.
- Do you offer free empty original bottles that are left over from decanting? Empty original bottles can be requested with purchase of 4 decant sample vials of the same perfume as the empty bottle. The empty bottle will be included provided the empty bottle is still available and the minumum requirement is met.